- Cannot ship to a PO Box or Parcel Lockers
- Orders over 5kg will be sent in split shipments*
- Only available in Australia
* This is due to dangerous goods carrier restrictions.
Organic Rose Geranium
Ethanol is used worldwide in healthcare facilities for hand rubbing and has been reported to have a strong and broad virucidal (virus killing) activity. It has been established that coronaviruses (HCoV) can be efficiently inactivated by surface disinfection with an ethanol based formula.
A 70% ethanol solution with the right amount of water will penetrate the virus wall completely allowing for slower evaporation, therefore increasing the surface contact time and enhancing
Essential oils can inhibit the growth of many common bacterial pathogens.
Rose geranium has been shown to reduce bacterial, fungi, and viruses that cause skin disease and infections. (2)
Peppermint essential oil has been shown to inhibit E. coli &, salmonella, In particular, Peppermint essential oil possess antiviral activities that help the immune system fight viruses. (3)
It is important to note that bacteria do not develop resistance to essential oils.
Glycerine can serve all 3 skin care functions of cleansing, toning and moisturising the skin.
1. Journal of Hospital Infection Volume 104, Issue 3, March 2020
2. The Sensitivity of Endodontic Enterococcus spp. Strains to Geranium Essential Oil 2020, Pages 246-251 PMID: 26703546Antimicrobial Activity of Geranium Oil against Clinical Strains of Staphylococcus aureus PMID: 22929626
3. Peppermint Essential Oil-Doped Hydroxyapatite Nanoparticles with Antimicrobial Properties PMID: 31181843.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.